Summit Kids Team
- AWANA Curriculum Coordinator - Serve the weekend leaders by preparing curriculum in their baskets, stocking classrooms with snacks/materials and preparing craft samples for runners/preschool.
- AWANA Team - Awana is an amazing Scripture memory program that meets on Sunday evening or Wednesday night, depending on your campus location.
- Disability Ministry Team - Serve 1 on 1 with kids with disabilties, engaging them with relationship and the Gospel.
- Elementary Classroom Teacher - Lead elementary small groups which include leading activities, story review, small group prayer, and games.
- Elementary Large Group Storyteller - Teach the Bible story each week in a large group of elementary schoolers. Curriculum & Training provided.
- Elementary Worship Leader - Lead our elementary kids to sing in Large Group time. No singing talent required - just high energy and a little bit of rhythm.
- Event Planner - Help plan, decorate, and coordinate seasonal family ministry events.
- Host Team - Welcome and check-in families into Summit Kids as well as keep our Summit Kids area locked down and secure.
- Kids Production Team - Serve in our Summit Kids Large Group production booth - no experience required.
- Nursery Classroom Teacher - Care for the physcial needs of babies and toddlers as well as engage toddlers with a short Bible story and engaging play and Gospel related activities.
- Preschool Classroom Teacher - Lead preschool small groups which include leading activities, story review, snack, and games.
- Preschool Large Group Storyteller - Teach the Bible story each week in a large group of preschoolers. Curriculum & Training provided.
- Preschool Worship Leader - Lead our preschool kids to sing in Large Group time. No singing talent required - just high energy and a little bit of rhythm.
- Service Leader - Serve the classroom teachers by helping with any special needs, taking numbers, helping parents, doing leader discipleship, etc.
- Summit Kids Celebration Team - Create notecards and simple packages for "celebration" moments in the lives of our Summit Kids families- kid birthdays, baptisms, welcoming a new child into the family, and more!
- Summit Kids Team Leader - Schedule volunteers, encourage teams, and lead leaders as a Summit Kids Team Leader.
Back to Service Opportunities